Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood the below terms prior to booking any treatment at Nu-Beau. Appointments and cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 01273 452462. We are a small private clinic and as such we need to know that you wish to cancel at least one working day before your appointment is due. Failure to cancel or rearrange at least one working day in advance of your appointment will result in the loss of the treatment from a prepaid package of treatments.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time so that the necessary consent forms can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. We will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time, however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any important information or preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the treatment restriction information may prevent us from treating you and may result in cancellation of your appointment.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
- All individual treatments must be paid for in full on the day of treatment. All treatment packages must be paid for in advance.
- Nu-Beau offers a 30 minute free consultation for all new clients, this consultation does not include the cost of a skin patch test which is required 48 hours in advance of any laser or IPL treatment. A skin patch test is chargeable at £25, should you then book a treatment appointment £25 will be deducted from the total price of your treatment or treatment package at the time of payment.
- Prices for some treatments will vary according to the length of appointment required and the number of treatments paid for in advance. Should you have any questions about the price of treatments please do ask at your initial consultation. Nu-Beau’s treatment price list is available by emailing email@example.com
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Pre-paid treatments are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why.
- Results can vary from client to client. Every nu-beau client is offered a free consultation before undergoing any new treatment, during the consultation our Aesthetic Practitioner will advise what results they would expect to achieve for the client personally, this is based on their own personal experience of delivering this treatment to clients at nu-beau.
- All testimonials are provided voluntarily by clients at nu-beau and all photos and videos have been consented to and have not been altered in any way.
- Nu-Beau Limited will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide the Nu-Beau practitioner with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Nu-Beau will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by Nu-Beau regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Nu-Beau’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Nu-Beau’s negligence.
- Nu-Beau endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Nu-Beau you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing.
- Where your complaint cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within three working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by Emma Nichols the owner and lead Aesthetic Practitioner of Nu-Beau.