Radio Frequency Facial – This Spring’s Best Beauty Hack
What’s the most fabulous game-changing (well, face-changing) totally safe facial treatment to hit UK skin care clinics? It’s the radio frequency facial of course, which we at nu-beau offer as part of signature treatment the GeneO+ Super Facial.
“If microdermabrasion is “the skin smoother” of the facial world, you can consider radiofrequency “the contour refiner” – Abigail James, skincare expert and author of Love Your Skin.
What’s a radio frequency facial?
- A radio frequency facial not only tones and tightens the skin but also stimulates your own collagen production.
- The state-of-the-art machine heats the skin to 38-40 degrees with radio frequency – it feels like a hot stone face massage so you many feel the heat but it’s not unpleasant.
- It takes around 30 minutes to treat the entire face with radio frequency (the Geneo+ Super Facial takes 1 hour as Tripollar radio frequency is only 1 element of the facial).
- There’s no downtime required after treatment, just follow the general rule of: no exertion, drink plenty of water and protect your face from the sun’s harmful rays.
How does nu-beau “do” the radio frequency facial?
Why’s the radio frequency facial so fabulous?
- Contouring – Your collagen fibres will tighten instantly for healthier skin and more definition.
- Antiaging – The radio frequency helps to decrease fine lines, particularly around the mouth and nose, for a smoother finish.
- Lifting – See the lift around the cheeks and jawline from the first treatment and experience lasting lift and increased volume for that healthy plumped look.
- Radiance – The heat boosts oxygen levels in the skin for an overall brightened appearance.
- Lasting effects – The treatment promotes collagen production for 4-6 weeks so your face continues to rejuvenate and looks better and better.
Book your radio frequency facial at nu-beau Sussex now!
Call 01273 452462
to arrange your free consultation